- WMS Platform
- Crane Control System
- Conveyor Control System
- AGV Control System
Autostore's Yard Management System (YM) module monitors and controls the entry and exit of vehicles on a site. This ensures your yard is secure, eradicating errors and ensuring that the right goods are on the right wagons. The software issues all movement instructions to the radio data terminals assigned to yard duty, it also controls the issue of ad hoc physical move requests required as part of day-to-day interaction with the yard plan.
In addition to the simple, user-driven configuration screens, Autostore Yard Management software includes:
- In-gate operations: all vehicles arriving at site are booked in at the gatehouse.
- Out-gate operations: once loaded the vehicle is ready to process for Despatch or Off-Loading.
- Off Loading Bay: this makes the loading bay the trailer was loaded at available for another trailer.
- Sealed: records the seal numbers applied to the trailer.
- Despatched: confirms the load despatched from the warehouse, ready for handling by the out-gate.
- Yard Plan: clear and easy-to-follow graphical representation shows a graphic display of the yard locations, displaying details of the vehicle occupying each location.
- Easy Location: point and click to find a specific location or vehicle.
Autostore Yard Management removes costly errors, ensures security, increases throughput and delivers the accuracy you need to run an efficient, profitable yard operation.